order should be delivered within 3 – 10 business days depending on your
the Aqua Cooler Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org to
receive a quote.
It will depends on the filter you have. For more information check the description area of your filter page. If you are renting a cooler from us, your filters will be sent out to you automatically at the correct intervals.
1) Unplug the cooler and empty all water from the reservoir.
2) If a bottle top cooler, remove the top circular lid by
turning counter clockwise until the top unlatches. If plumbed in, unscrew the
lid using the screws found at the rear of the cooler.
3) Unscrew the circular divider found within the reservoir.
4) Clean the reservoir by pouring 2 litres of water and 50ml
of household vinegar in. Let it stand for approximately 5 minutes.
5) With the solution still inside the reservoir, use a
non-abrasive sponge to scrub the reservoir.
6) Drain the reservoir through the taps.
7) Refill the reservoir with clean water and rinse. Repeat
until the water runs clear.
8) Replace the circular divider and lid.
9) Plug in the cooler and allow time for the water to cool
excellent service and order came quickly
The water tastes is really good
Keep your water super fresh with a replacement filter delivered straight to your door.
If you’re looking for a cheaper alternative, you can’t go past our clearance specials.