If your product is faulty in the first 12 months you can contact Aqua Cooler’s
service team for assistance or maintenance on 1800 278 226. A after 12 months you
are required to contact your local appliance or refrigeration repair company.
change the water cooler filter for the M Series up to the Z-8110 filter please
follow the instructions below:
1. Turn the water off.
2. Remove the front panel.
3. Twist the filter out.
4. Push and lock the new filter in place.
5. Put the panel back on.
6. Turn the water back on.
7. Flush the water for a few minutes.
8. Sandy filter.
9. Turn off the water.
10. Remove the front panel.
11. Twist the cartridge to remove from the bracket.
12. Twist off top and remove the filter inside.
13. Replace the filter, put the top back on and twist back into the bracket.
14. Put the panel back on.
15. Turn the water back on.
16. Flush the water for a few minutes.
17. Filters on water coolers are most commonly found at the back of the unit.
18. Turn off the water.
19. Twist the filter to remove and replace with the new filter.
20. Turn the water back on and flush for a couple of minutes.
Aqua Cooler’s Customer Service team at email@example.com with
regards to finding the right part for your product. We have spare parts available
like taps, drip trays and spike tops.
Aqua Cooler does not sell bottled water, the bottles shown in our images are for illustration purposes only. We recommend sourcing bottled water from a spring water company or alternatively our tri-stage refillable bottle suits all coolers except the cascade and harmony. This allows you to filter your own tap water instead of purchasing bottles.
Alternatively you may consider a plumbed-in version of our coolers which connect to your mains water supply ensuring you have filtered water on demand at all times.
Cooler doesn’t have the cup size requirements for our cup holders. Although, we
can give you the contact of a few retailers that sell cups for your cooler that
may be able to help you with the cup size according to the cup holder you have.