Office Water Cooler Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. Promotion Name: Office Water Cooler Giveaway (“The Promotion”)
2. Promoter Aqua Cooler Direct, 14/ 2-12 Knobel Ct SHAILER PARK QLD 4128
3. Website https://aquacoolerdirect.com.au/
4. By participating in the Promotion, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
Disclaimer of Liability
5. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Entrants completely release Facebook or Instagram from any and all liability relating to the Promotion.
6. The Promoter is in no way liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply of goods by any person to the prize winner. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or entries not received by the Promoter.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any breach of contract or any infringement or other violation of copyright or any other intellectual property rights or proprietary rights through the acceptance of entries into this Promotion and each entrant takes full responsibility for any such claims made in relation to their entry.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks or services, the Internet, or computer or telephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Any form of automated entry using any device or software is invalid.
9. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.11. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion as well as stored for future marketing communications. By entering this Promotion, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the databases of the Promoter. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
12. Promotional Period The Promotion starts at 6am February 19th 2021 and closes at 11pm April 16th 2021. All times are Brisbane Australia times. The Promotion will take place during the Promotional Period. Any entry that occurs outside this period is invalid. Late entries will not be considered.
13. Entry Restrictions Entry is open to current residents of Australia who are aged 18 years and over at the time the Promotion starts, who fulfil the entry requirements and are able to take the prize on the specified dates.
14. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with the Promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
15. Entry Method To enter, entrants must during the Promotional Period: Submit their name, work email address, business name and company industry through the advertisement(s) promoting the Promotion.
16. Maximum Entries Permitted Multiple unique entries are permitted, however an individual entrant can only win one (1) prize.
17. To protect the integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to verify, at any time (including after the closing of the Promotion) the validity of all entries (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits invalid, incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries or tampers with the entry process or uses any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means to submit repeated entries.
18. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. Entries are deemed to be received when published on the competition post. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical problems or other malfunctions which may occur in relation to internet, network or network congestion, including problems with the transmission of entries or injury or damage to a participant or their computer related to entry in the Promotion.
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
19. If due to any reason whatsoever the Promoter becomes aware after an entrant has won a prize that the entrant has not complied with these terms, that entrant will have no entitlement to the prize, even if the Promoter has announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.
20. Number of Prizes Available: 4
21. There will be 4 winners. Each fortnight during the Promotional Period, a prize winner will be chosen (4 in total).
22. Each prize consists of one (1) Cascade Eco Water Cooler wrapped with the winner’s business corporate logo, with design provided by the promotor.
23. Approximate Value of the Prize Pack: $585RRP
24. Conditions of Prize As per conditions of entry. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be converted to cash. If there are any taxes in respect of the prize then they will be included as part of the prize.
25. Prize Winner Notification Prize winners will be notified via email.
26. Prize Delivery Prizes will only be delivered in Australia via post and each winner should allow 28 days from prize winner determination for delivery of their prize.
27. Each winner will be selected at random using a random number generator.
28. All decisions are at the discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.29. Unclaimed Prizes: If prize is unclaimed by the Prize Claim Date and Time, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the relevant prize to another randomly selected winner.