Odyssey Bottled Countertop Water Cooler (Eco Package)
Convenient, stylish & modern.
Offering unparalleled value in bottled water coolers in both cool-and-cold and hot-and-cold configurations, the stylish Odyssey Countertop Water Cooler brings the ultimate flexibility to your home benchtop drinking water options. These convenient systems can either be used with refillable filter bottle or with pre-filled spring water bottles purchased from spring water companies.
Perfect for home and small office applications, the 2.0L cold tank cools down fast, ensuring you always have access to fresh, chilled drinking water. Our hot and cold model also dispenses water perfect for your cup of tea or noodles.
- Hot & Cold – The perfect mix of hot water for making coffee/tea and chilled water for keeping refreshed.
- Cook & Cold – Chilled drinking water and Cook/Ambient temperature water ideal for cooking and other home applications.
- Stylish front façade made from high quality durable plastic, coupled with steel side panels for strength
- Compact design, ideal for homes, apartments, home offices and more.
- Easy-to-use taps, only one hand required
- Food-grade, stainless steel tank and water contact tubes
- Durable polypropylene, self-closing taps
- Easy-to-clean, removable drip tray
- 12-month standard warranty and additional 24-month refrigeration system coverage
- Full range of replacement parts
Never buy bottled water again! This Odyssey Countertop Eco Package includes our Tri-Stage Refillable Bottle, making it easy to keep your cooler topped up with beautifully fresh, filtered water.
It’s recommended to replace the filter every 3 months, purchase replacement filters here.
Looking for the free-standing version? Check out the Odyssey Unit here.
*Please ensure you allow water to enter the the tank of the unit before turning it on at the power point.Learn how to set up your Odyssey Eco Package Water Cooler
** Free Shipping with orders over $200.
* Bottle not supplied with unit and is for illustration purposes only.
|Water Reservoir||2.5L Cold | 1.5L Hot|
|Housing Material||High-quality durable plastic with steel side panels|
|Refrigeration||Uses R134A refrigerant|
|Thermostat Control||The thermostat is factory set|
|Capacity||2.5L/h Cold | 5.0L/h Hot|
|Power Consumption||85W Cold | 420W Hot|
|Electrical||220-240V, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (Packed)||360 x 290 x 535 mm (W x D x H)|
|Warranty||Twelve months comprehensive coverage. Additional twenty-four months refrigeration system coverage.|
- After unpacking the water cooler, wipe with a soft cloth.
- Place the machine on a hard, flat surface. Make certain the unit is level. The unit should not be close to direct sunlight or other sources of heat.
- It is best to place the water cooler in an area with good air circulation. Make sure there is at least 10 cm of space between the back of your cooler and the wall. Keep a minimum distance of 5 cm on each side of your water cooler.
- Make sure the water dispenser is not plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Remove the bottle support by twisting in the direction specified to access tank
- Flush tank with water and wipe with soft cloth
- Insert the water bottle vertically on the bottle support/spike of the water dispenser.
- Wait until the tanks fill with water. Press the cold water tap down until water begins to flow. Press the hot water tap (if applicable) down until water begins to flow.
- Flush through 5L of water to ensure lines are cleaned. More may be required if taste is strange. Once flushed, ensure the cooler tanks are full of water before moving to step 7.
- Insert the power plug into an electrical outlet.
- Turn the electric switches to ON position to start the appliance. DO NOT MOVE BOTH SWITCHES AT THE SAME TIME. ENSURE STEP THREE IS COMPLETED FIRST
- Indicator lights on front should light up. The appliance is designed to provide water whenever you need it. It will automatically turn on and off when the water reaches the desired temperatures. The indicator lights will not show all the time.
- When heating light turns off, the heating tank is at temperature. Make sure to drain the hot tank through the tap after the first heating cycle and dispose of water.