How to set up your Aqua Cooler Odyssey & Oasis Eco PackagePosted on November 27 2020
Follow these simple steps and your cooler will be good to go.
1. Put the filter cartridge into the cold water and let it soak for about 15 minutes. This just ensures the water filters through nice and easy when you fill up the refillable bottle for the first time.
2. Give the bottle and internal separator a quick wash in warm, soapy water.
Now to put it all together:
1. Place the flat O-rings over the ceramic disc.
2. Screw the cup over the top of the ceramic disc.
3. Take the filter O-ring over the lip so it sits at the bottom of the thread.
4. Screw the filter up into the middle of the ceramic disc.
5. Place the eco package into the bottle.
6. If you’ve got the Oasis package, remove the bottle collar by twisting anti-clockwise.
This collar isn’t needed if you plan on using refillable bottles, so simply place the bottle onto the open top of the cooler. Keep the collar if you’d like to use springwater bottles instead of the refillable bottle.
8. Fill your filter with water.
9. There’s a green switch on the back of your filter. Turn it on and you’re good to go!
Still stuck? Let Ben take you through the steps