Save water and stay healthy by using reusable water bottles in your everyday life.
Below are 5 main reasons you should stop buying single-use water bottles and refill your own safe BPA-free reusable bottle to enjoy on the go.
1. Reusable Water Bottles are the Healthier Choice
Single-use plastic water bottles and other plastic refillable bottles often contain the chemical, Bisphenol A (BPA) which can be detrimental to your health, switch to a BPA-free refillable bottle to ensure you are taking care of your health and well-being.
2. Save Money with ‘Green’ Water Bottles
Australians spend millions of dollars every year on single-use plastic water bottles. Refillable BPA-free bottles are a cost-effective way to save money and keep you hydrated on the go.
3. Reduce Waste and protect the environment with a reusable water bottle
The single-use plastic water bottles that are thrown into landfill don’t breakdown or biodegrade for over 450 years  and contribute to ocean pollution, killing approximately 1.1 million marine-life animals every year .
4. Save energy
It takes approximately 17 million barrels of oil to create one year’s supply of bottled water, that energy could power over 1 million cars a year or over 180,000 homes . Producing disposable plastic bottles releases over 2 million tons of carbon dioxide into the earth’s atmosphere every year contributing to climate change .
5. Control your water source with a reusable BPA-free bottle
Know exactly where your water is coming from and have the choice to fill your bottle with filtered water. Purchase a refillable filtered bottle for your water cooler like the one included in Aqua Cooler's Odyssey Series Eco Package.
1. Des.nh.gov. (2018). [online] Available at: https://www.des.nh.gov/organization/divisions/water/wmb/coastal/trash/documents/marine_debris.pdf [Accessed 17 Sep. 2018].
2. Green, K. (2018). The Environmental Advantages of Reusable Water Bottles. [online] Bio-friendly Planet Magazine. Available at: https://biofriendlyplanet.com/green-alternatives/reusables/the-environmental-advantages-of-reusable-water-bottles/ [Accessed 17 Sep. 2018].