Odyssey Eco Package - Includes Refillable Bottle - Weekly Rental
Click here for more information on our Tri-Stage Refillable Bottle
Click here to purchase additional Tri-Stage Refillable Bottle filters (3 month life).
Never buy filtered water again with the Odyssey Series Eco Package. The package offers unparalleled value in bottled ambient-and cold drinking water dispensers. Save money and stay environmentally-friendly with the Tri-Stage refillable filtered bottle. The modern cooler is the perfect unit for family homes, renters, small offices and schools all year round.
- 2.5L/h cold water output
- 10L Refillable Filtered Bottle, saving money and eco-friendly
- Stylish front facade made from high-quality materials
- Self-closing taps, only one hand required
- Food-grade, stainless-steel water contact tubes
- Durable polypropylene taps
- Easy-to-clean, removable drip tray.
- 12-month standard warranty.
- 36-month refrigeration circuit warranty.
- Full range of replacement parts.
The Odyssey Series is a free-standing unit available in ambient and cold configuration. The series has a 2.5 L tank and is a brilliant choice for any application, dispensing 2.5 L of cold water per hour.
The cooler is created from high-quality materials including food-grade and stainless-steel water contact tubes. The durable plastic coupled with steel side panels for strength makes this unit perfect for home and small office use.
The Odyssey range is covered with a twelve month standard warranty and additional twenty-four month refrigeration system coverage. A full range of replacement parts are available to keep the unit in operation for longer.
** Free Shipping with orders over $200.
|Water Reservoir||2.5L Cold|
|Housing Material||High-quality durable plastic with steel side panels|
|Refrigeration||Uses R134A refrigerant|
|Thermostat Control||The thermostat is factory set|
|Electrical||220-240V, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (Packed)||360 x 290 x 1035 mm (W x D x H)|
|Warranty||Twelve month comprehensive coverage. Additional twenty-four month refrigeration system coverage.|
- Remove the cover of the outer container.
- Place the filters in cold water and let them soak for approximately 30 minutes.
- Wash the outer container and inner bucket sections with soap and cold water before first use and regularly thereafter.
- Assemble the filter cups tightly on the inner bucket and then fit them back into the outer container. *Gaskets must rest securely around the filters to avoid leakage.
- Place the ceramic disk and cloth covering the inner bucket and screw on the disc cover.
- Place the inner bucket into the outer container.
- Fill the inner bucket completely with water and wait until the filtered water has collected in the outer bucket. Empty the outer bucket and repeat this step again. Upon filling the inner bucket for the third time replace the lid and enjoy a glass of freshly filtered water.
When to change your filters
It is important to change these filters before they are exhausted. It is recommended to replace the filter every 3 months. (These filters are certified for 2,700L).
Cleaning Your Water Filtration System
The outside of the water filtration system can be wiped with a damp cloth at any time. When the multi-level filter is being replaced you should rinse out the inner and outer buckets. Please note these parts are not dishwasher safe.
Being away for extended periods of time
When not using the water filter system for more than a week or going on vacation, it is recommended that you always drain out any residual water before use again. Never empty the outer bucket before going away as the filter will dry out.
Useful Tips & Precautions
- Never filter hot water or use it to clean your filters.
- Never remove the water filtration system to fill at the sink. Always use a pitcher to fill the system.
- Water filtering speed can become a little slow when the quantity of water in the outer bucket increases. Dirty ceramic disks may also cause a decrease in speed.
- Keep your unit in a dry place and out of direct sunlight.
- Please make sure to clean the inner bucket regularly to avoid dirt and calcium build-up.
- This unit is not dishwasher safe.