Mains Connected Water Cooler Install
Aqua Cooler Mains Water Cooler Install.
Aqua Cooler offers an installation option for our clients Australia wide. You don’t need to worry about the hassle of finding a tradie to manage your install. We do the work so you don’t have to.
- Unpack the unit from the carton and place on level ground.
- Connect the unit to existing mains water point within 5m of the units install location.
- Plug the cooler in to an existing power outlet to be within 1m of the units install location, if safe to do so.
- Test the cooler is producing cold water, there are no leaks and the flow and pressure is suitable.
Materials supplied by us, included in price:
- Water coolers are supplied with Dual Check PLV, 1/2" FBSP to 1/4" Push fit Tap Connection, 5 Metres tubing.
Please note, if additional materials are required, this will be charged directly from plumber to you.
We do not:
- Dispose of the unit’s packaging after install
- Remove existing products from your site.
- Perform after hours installation.
- Absorb other costs included with the install (such as parking, site inductions, additional ventilation or structural work etc)
Each Mains Connected Water Cooler Install purchased implies the installation of one unit.
Cooler is sold separately.
Installation is powered by our installation partner, Taskforce.