Drinking Fountain Install
Aqua Cooler offers an installation option for our clients Australia wide. You don’t need to worry about the hassle of finding a tradie to manage your install. We do the work so you don’t have to.
- Unpack the unit from the carton and place on level ground.
- Connect the unit to existing mains water point within 1.5m from the units install location.
- Connect the unit to the existing drainage point to be within 1.5m from the units install location.
- Plug the cooler in to an existing power outlet to be within 1m of the units install location, if safe to do so.
- Test the cooler is producing cold water, there are no leaks and the flow and pressure is suitable.
Materials supplied by plumber, included in price:
- Inlet hose to go from customers existing mains water point to rear of unit
- Drainage materials, including P or S traps as required, to go from drainage outlet on rear of M Series into customers existing drainage point.
Please note, if additional materials are required, this will be charged directly from plumber to you.
We do not:
- Dispose of the unit’s packaging after install
- Remove existing products from your site.
- Perform after hours installation.
- Absorb other costs included with the install (such as parking, site inductions etc)
Installation is powered by our installation partner, Taskforce.